Sweet Bear Sandwich Bento

24 comments


This is another bento which I made today. This has not been eaten yet because I made it for my husband's breakfast tomorrow (Well, I had to find some excuse to make more bentos...;)!)



I had to hurry up while making this bento because it's almost sunset, and you know that no sunlight means dark, blurry pictures (at least with my camera - or silly me simply doesn't know how to use all functions of the camera properly!). Luckily making this bento didn't take long, I would say around 15 minutes, because I only had to make the sandwich and the rest are leftovers. I used 2 different-size round cookie cutters to make the bear. If you have a bear cookie cutter, that's even better. And to make a nice colour-contrast, I used rye bread for the bear and white bread for the background. I also filled the bento box with fried radish cake cubes, 2 cheese flowers, 1 deli meat flower, 2 slices of orange and a few pieces of blanched broccoli.



Good night, everyone. I cannot believe tomorrow is already Sunday again...!

Bookmark and Share
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

24 comments:

  1. OMG that bear is simply too adorable! You are a master of bento =d

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! Your husband is very lucky to be having this for breakfast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cooking lovely like all your bentos! you are the best!! huggs gloria

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really sweet. You did a great job for someone in a hurry. I think its perfect. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw! The dark bear face in the white bread is so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Another beautiful design. I can't believe how you fit perfectly the brown bread in the white one. I'm so impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. the bear is so adorable! looks like a well balanced bento set box too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is the best and cutest sandwich I have ever seem! You are really talented!

    ReplyDelete
  9. all your designs are so cute! too pretty to even eat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another cute adorable yummy from you! Wish I live next door to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bento queen may i ask you how did you make these cute flowers? are these edibles ? Wanna grab the sandwich from the screen

    Deepa
    Hamaree Rasoi

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ Deepa - I used sunflower fondant cutter to make the flowers and yes, they're edible, they're made out of cheese.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Everything is so detailed!
    I love the cute bears face.

    ReplyDelete
  14. this sandwich pack definately looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your sandwich bento. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow!!! Kids gonna love this sandwich! How cute!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a fantastic blog you have! You are so talented! Looking forward to future posts and glad to be a new follower :)
    http://www.cookskinny.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gosh... look at the expresson on the bear. So cute!

    ReplyDelete